You've stumbled upon the very first digital product I ever built, "The Blog Yourself Rich Workbook." I put together the workbook to be the ultimate resource for beginner bloggers, it's also perfect those seeking a crash course in how to set up a profitable blog side hustle.
The exercises and content in this workbook are so powerful, I eventually used this workbook as the framework for my best-selling course, Beginner Blog Accelerator.
But for those who dislike courses, prefer printables, or just want to learn how to blog at a lower price point without all the bells and whistles of a course, this product is for you.
Meet Your Instructor
The Blog Yourself Rich Workbook is for those looking to start a blog as a monetizeable creative pursuit or blog as a lead generation tool for an existing business. The bundle consists of five sections broken down into easy-to-follow steps:
- How to Define Your Blog
- How to Build Your Blog (Tech-wise)
- How to Grow a Blog Following
- How to Make Money from a Blog
The Blog Yourself Rich Workbook also includes:
- 25+ pages of real worksheets to help you brainstorm ideas for content.
- A "How to Build a Wordpress Blog" photo tutorial.
- Over 60+ recommendations for free resources (plugins, content, and management tools) to help run your blog.
- Email pitch templates.
- Recap pages and checklists to help keep you on track.
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced monetization strategies.
- How even beginners can begin making money with their blog right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Small Sample of What is Inside "Blog Yourself Rich"
This workbook is perfect for you if:
- You want to start a blog but are overwhelmed and don't know where to start.
- You're interested in creating a side hustle on top of your 9-5 job.
- You want a hobby that fulfills you creatively.
- You're interested in making money from home.
- You already have a blog but want to learn how to take it to the next level!
- You're stumped on how to get press exposure for your website.
- You don't know how to brand yourself (and your blog) as a place for expert advice.
When learning how to start a blog, simply getting started is often the hardest part. Commit to yourself, your creative passions, and your desire to earn more by investing in learning how to get your first blog up and running!