Would you like to...
- Gain more press from larger media outlets and grow your brand beyond your current network?
- Learn how to write eye-catching, endearing press pitches that connect you with your target media outlets.
- Understand what it takes to make your pitch stand out from the thousands of others?
- Discover what’s most compelling about you and your business that interests others?
- Fine tune your online identity to match and accelerate your brand?
This ebook and workbook hybrid will show you how to do all of the above and more.
Get started now!
Here's What You'll Receive with Your $79 Purchase
- Instant access to the "National Press Exposure" e-book/workbook hybrid guide.
- 10+ worksheets to help you hyper focus your brand.
- The real pitch templates I used to get featured in Forbes, Woman's Day Magazine, Business Insider and more..
- The tools and knowledge necessary to leverage your online identity and drive traffic to your website.
But more than access to all that, here is what you'll LEARN
- Where to start when it comes to building press buzz for your blog or business.
- A crash-course in how to differentiate yourself from every other blogger trying to gain coverage.
- How to articulate what makes your blog or business unique and special. Maybe you already know, but does the media?
- How to put together a pitch template so you can pitch without spending hours in front of HARO or PRNewswire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is small preview of what is inside the ebook!
This ebook is perfect for...
- New bloggers who need help catching the attention of larger media outlets.
- Intermediate bloggers who want to focus their brand.
- Seasoned bloggers who need help writing compelling pitches consistently and to scale.
- Business owners who want to drive traffic to their website by being mentioned by media outlets that cover their idea clients' interests.